Monday, April 8, 2013

London Trip Day 3 :D

3rd April 2013

Hey ! I'm posting about day 3 in London :D Today we went to Buckingham palace today. As usual, we walk around and eat around haha ! We everyday eat eat eat ! I gain weight lols ! I need to go gym everyday after Easter holiday ! Well, actually I just take picture picture and picture, you can't see me inside the picture. I'm not really happy in this trip because I kena ignore by my roommate lols. Anywhere, let's see the picture (:


Changing guard :D 

Crowded ! 





Buckingham palace :D 

My cute roommate (: 

My cute senior in high school ! :D 






After Buckingham palace, we went to Burger and Lobster for our lunch ! It's quite expensive but we promise only once in our life ! haha ! That's nice and worth it ! :D
I ordered Lobster roll ! :D 

Grill Lobster :D

That's so nice ! After lunch, we went to my roommate's cousin's house for dinner, we chat there and had our dinner there. Her cousin is a doctor :o So awesome right? She is very very very friendly and cute ! :P I like her haha ! She cooked Salmon for us (: That's very nice ! :D After dinner, we watched Lord of ring in the living room, unfortunately, all of us slept in the living room and we never go back the friend's house ! Haha. Quite funny. The cousin's house damn nice to sleep hehe but quite cold during midnight :o Kay lah, nothing to say :D

Cya ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment