Sunday, April 7, 2013

London Trip Day 1 :D

1st April 2013

Hello ! Sorry for long long long time never update my dead blog hehe :P
Well, I went to London and Leicester with my roommate :D
The first day in London, we went to London Eye, Big Ben and Southbank ! 
Actually nothing much to talk about, we just walk around and eat around (:
London Eye (: 












Big Ben ! :D 



Long Hand man :P 

This is our lunch ! Hot Dog baguette ! 
It's nice but the salad is like yucks :P 

Sit in the air :o Pro !  


Cutie Bus ! haha

I don't really know what is this call haha ! 



We went to M&M's World !! 
Really amazing !
I love everything inside because I'm a chocoholic ! HAHA !  





So many M&M's !  






M&M's golf balls ! 
SO COLORFUL RIGHT ?  




After M&M's world, we walk around don't know where lols, I always forget the place name :P I'm sorry hehe



TADAAAA ! 
China Town in London ! :D

We had our dinner in China town too ! 
At first we decided to eat burger and lobster, buttttttt ! CLOSED because of Easter holiday ): How sad, but we still manage to eat it hahah ! But not today :P HEHE :P

Black pepper chicken 

Some toufu and egg thinggy  

Some mushroom and vegetable  

 BBQ pork ! 
I miss Malaysia's food ): 
I miss Malaysia ):
I miss everything lols :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment