Saturday, July 9, 2011

YO ! 
I'm back ! :D 
Currently in hometown now :D 

I'm lazy to talk =x 
Let the picture talk bah :D

 My awesome breakfast in Ipoh old town <3


After breakfast ! Went to durian farm and pick durian xD 

On the way to durian farm ! 
I'm stalking people anywhere ! xD 

 My cousin <3 

 The uncle is driving xD 

 The boy boy is bluring xD 

 My Cuteeeeeeeeee Ahma <3 

No idea what's he looking for :O  

They are chatting xD  

SHE'S CUTE ! xD 

Well~~~~~
Finally , reach durian farm xD 


LOLS ! 




 
He's waiting for the durian drop on his face xD 

Eating durian :D 


Searching DURIAN ! ^_^ 






Mummy<3 



I love this <3  















 Just ignore my face :O

LAST BUT NOT LEAST ! xD 

I saw something ! 


LOL ! MAKING LOVE ? xD 



BLAH ! 
THat's all for today ^_^ 
Muacks ! <3
CYA ! :D 

1 comment: