Monday, November 24, 2014

Nottingham Malaysian Games!





Nottingham games! I didn't go to the one last year because not really interesting in it but I went there this year and joined frisbee :D Soooooooo, I went to Nottingham for the Malaysian games on 22nd of November :) That was so funn, hope to go there again next year :) I participated in frisbee competition, but unfortunately we didn't get in to the final but still, everyone did the good job!!! :D Well, I sort of sprain my ankle, so yeahhhh, I can't really run on that day but I did try to run and my ankle swollen ): That's so painful. I feel useless at the moment, because I train so hard for NMG and I sprain my ankle on that day and can't really run in the games. So yeah, very sad ): But I enjoy the games and everything, our team is just awesome :) And really thanks to my friend, Celine, to train us even though she's not playing in the games. Appreciate it :)

Well, I met my high school friend there, lots of fun even though I don't really talk to them because I have competition and must concentrate on it ): But yeah, still,  feel very happy to see them :D


Love,
Ling :)

1 comment:

  1. who who who! who did u met? hehehehe! so cool eh u played frisbee! how's ya ankle? :)

    ReplyDelete