Sunday, June 12, 2011

YO ! I'm back man ! xD School is reopen-ing tomorrow :O OH MY GOD ! I hate school life ): Exam coming too ! I haven start study !!! Grrrrr ! How lazy :O WHatever ! xD


I went to Midvalley with cousin and mummy on Friday :P I bought a new school bag :D Yeah ! Cause, my old school bag is going to rosak :O Sad ! Then cousin wan to buy somethings :D Company her and walk walk xD After that went to chat time and bought a cup of bubble tea :P Then balik rumah xD Muacks muacks ! <3


Hmmmmmmmmmmm ! Well ! Today went to watch Super 8 with friends :D It's really nice, but a bit scary :O I keep jump up =.='' don't want say that :P hehe ! then went to walk walk lo, after that went to Starbucks and have a cup of chocolate cream chip ! xD Muacks <3 Then home sweet home :D





Blah Blah ! I HATE SCHOOL LIFE :P BUT I LOVE IT TOO ! LOLS ! I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I TALKING =x

BYEBYE ! ^_^
MuacksMuacks ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment